Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Frustrating.

Hello again! Its 2am something already i haven't sleep yet! Haha. Cuhs i was thinking at the same thing over and over again. Ughhh, i can't even sleep. I just can't stop thinking at the same thing. Please god ! What should I do? Can i kill myself like now? Imma frustrating. Like yeahh i was thinking wanna continue our relationship or not. Hmm, i keep on thinking-thinking-thinking & thinking but i just can't get an answer :( ughh. I wanna die like now? Can i? Hmm. Maybe my parents were saying the truth that student not encourage to be in a relationship. Once broken, will get into troubles. Hmm. Yeah now i realize that my parents were saying the truth :( mm, i've no idea what to do right now :'( i wanna cryyyy likee ughh. fine. I'll stop :( byeee. Mwahh bloggerhearts :(

No comments:

Post a Comment