Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥

Friday, November 5, 2010

oh my gosh ♥ xo's

Just now he text me about 9:30am , hhe . I silent my phone , that's why i didn't heard anything and i'm still sleeping , hha . *piggy . 11:30am bru laaa sy woke up . Hha , and i saw 2 message and 1 missed call . 1 message dri x tw spa and the 2nd one is him ♥ . Th missed call kwn sya . Hha . Sy tdaa lyn smuaa th . I just rep his message *jerk . Hha . He asking me what am i doing , hhe . Then we texting2 , and i really love the way he took care of me ♥ . I really love it :) . Hha . He was scolding me just now :) hha . i didn't mad or anything . Sy love lagi :) . hha . Then , ngaww ... ♥ he said "sowie sbb mara you . i cma rsau about your penyakit waa . itu jax" ngaww ... ♥  :)) spechless . hha . Then , dy mnta send gmbr . then i send it . then i said "yours pictures skit jax at my phones . then he send the left side's picture to me . ngaww .. no edit :) putih kn :p . he said " bidak kn ?" ada kaaa . mnada bidak :) nice bha this ♥ hhe . Happy juax sy dpt gmbr dy . *dpt gmbr pown mw happy waa . hha . :)

xoxo's  

No comments:

Post a Comment