Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥ Syar ♥

Monday, August 30, 2010

arghhh ! why ?! huhux ! i'm full of it !!! stop it gurls !

okayyy ~ hey gurl , what do you want from me ?! huh ?! you always broke my friend's secret!!! wtfuck ?! what do you want from me ?! huh ?! stop it gurl ! i'm full of it , everybody dislike you ~ did you know that ?! huh ?! my friends was so sad ~ cause you broke her secret ! did you feel you strong enough ?! huh ?! your not a GOD ! nobody will scare you !!! did you know that ?! huh ?! you like to disturb "him" ~ why ?! huh ?! i know you love him ! so you wanna beat with me ?! okay ! i jus on ! i not really strong enough like you ! okay ! but i wanna let you know that many people also hate you ! okay ?! stop gurl !!! you said my friend like that, is because of you ! you told me right ?! then i ask "him" ~ so he comment on my friend's wall ~ is because of you! shit !!! i'm full of it !!! shitieyy !!! GOTOHELL ! " kw ska tul kn kacau BF org?! kn ?! syal lh kw sna ! ak bkn juax bh mw maki kw ! taP kw terlampau ! kw tw ?! kw ska tul kacau c apat apa bh kw ini?! kw mw rampas ?! beat me dlu ! ak bkn juax kuat cm kw ! bh ~ okay lh ~ mlas ak mw memaki n3 ~ huhux !" chawwww !!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment